Internet Explorer for Windows 10 is a good alternative if you do not want to use Microsoft Edge browser. However, Edge Internet Browser by Microsoft looks appealing. Microsoft wants you to switch from IE11 to Edge browser as it is more stable and fast than the age-old Internet Explorer.
I understand that many of us have used Internet Explorer from so long that we do not want to switch to a new browser like Edge. Apart from this emotional attachment, many of us use IE11 for web applications that are only compatible with it.
Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 10 comes with your new Windows 10 operating system. In this Windows 10 guide, we will learn how to get Internet Explorer for Windows 10.
Internet Explorer 11 is the most stable version of the IE family. It is fast and flexible. Internet Explorer in Windows 10 make it faster as Windows 10 itself is a very lite operating system.
Let us see how you can get Internet Explorer for Windows 10 Operating System and make our browsing experience less irritable.
Points We Are Covering:
How to look for Internet Explorer in Windows 10?
- Just go to ‘Cortana‘ and search ‘Internet Explorer‘.
- Click the result you get at the top.
- That’s it!
But let’s say after searching in ‘Cortana’ you are unable to find Internet Explorer 11. So what you will do? Where is InternetExplorer in Windows 10? I will tell you why it is not showing in Cortana search results.
This happens when Internet Explorer 11 is disabled in the system. Let’s see how we can enable it from the ‘Programs & Features’ setting.
Install Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10
- In Cortana search bar type ‘Programs & Features‘ and click on it.
- Now in the next window click on ‘Turn Windows Features On or Off‘. Remember that you should be the administrator of the system to perform this action.
- Now in the next window check mark the box in front of Internet Explorer 11 and click on OK.
- Now Restart your computer.
- Once the computer is back again, go to Cortana and search for Internet Explorer 11. This time, you will see it in the result.
Tip: Right-Click the Internet Explorer in the Cortana search results and pin it to the taskbar. This way you do not have to search for it again and again.
If in case the above solutions did not work, you can also try downloading Internet Explorer 11 from Microsoft official Website.
Download Internet Explorer for Windows 10
- Go to Microsoft Official website here and download Internet Explorer 11.
- Once downloaded, install IE11 by following the simple instructions and do not forget to restart your PC once.
If after downloading and installing Internet Explorer 11 you do not find it under Cortana search or on your desktop than enable it from the “Programs & Features” settings as explained at the beginning of this guide.
Also Read: How To Use Dynamic Lock In Windows 10?
I hope this Windows 10 guide on Internet Explorer For Windows 10 helped you to locate your favorite browser. If you found this guide helpful, do share it with your friends.
Do not hesitate to ask any question in the comment section below.
By the way, what other Internet Browsers you use on your Windows 10 system, drop a comment. I use Microsoft Edge and Safari browser for my surfing experience.