So you have a Windows 10 mobile and you want to know how to change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile and make your own custom cool ringtones in just a few seconds.
No worries, in this How-To guide I will show you how! Just sit back and follow the instructions.
From the evolution of the mobile phones, the new feature “Ringtones” are introduced where you can select the ringtone of your choice instead of listening to the old boring TRING-TRING.
Smartphones made it easier to select the ringtones of your choice but sometimes it becomes tricky to set your favorite music that is not pre-installed on the Windows 10 mobile. And right now you will learn how to change your ringtone. Let’s Start…
Points We Are Covering:
- 1 How To Change Ringtone In Windows 10 Mobile
- 2 Wrapping Up…
How To Change Ringtone In Windows 10 Mobile
How do I change my ringtone on my Windows phone? It’s easy! There are two ways by which you can easily change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile.
Note that these methods can also be used to change ringtones in Windows 8 phones.
METHOD 1: How To Change Ringtone In Windows 10 Mobile With The Help Of Your PC & Mobile
If you just want to use one of your preloaded ringtones you can follow the path below:
- Settings >> Personalization >>Sound
- In “ Sounds”, Click on “Ringer” option and you’ll see all the preloaded Windows phone 10 sounds.
- If you want, you can use any of Windows Mobile default ringtone as your default ringtone.
- But if you want to have a custom ringtone like your favorite music or song then just connect your phone to your laptop/PC.
- Once you connected your phone wait for few seconds for your Windows 10 mobile drivers to get installed and ready on your laptop/PC.
- Now go to “My Computer” Or “This PC” depending upon the Windows Operating system you are using and you will see your phone there.
- Just double-click on it and go to the Ringtones folder. In this folder, you will see Windows 10 mobile preloaded ringtones.
- Now if you want to have your song as your ringtone, just copy that song from your Laptop/PC and paste it in the Ringtone folder. That’s It.
- The final step is to get your Windows 10 mobile and go to the “Ringer” option as shown in the first step and you will see your song there, tap on it and set it as your Windows 10 mobile ringtone.
Method 2: How To Change Ringtone In Windows 10 Mobile By Downloading Ringtone Maker app
If you do not want to use your PC/Laptop or you don’t have one, then do not worry. You can still be able to change phone ringtone with the help of “Ringtone Maker app”.
This ringtone maker for windows phone is pre-installed in your Windows 8 or Windows 10 mobile, but if you do not see it just download it from the “Windows App Store”.
Once downloaded and installed, follow the steps below:
- With this app, you can make free ringtones for cell phones. Just open the app and select the song of your choice.
- Now Move the edge-pointers and crop the song, from where you want to start the ringtone and where to end.
- Once satisfied, tap on SAVE and it’s done. You can now set that as your ringtone in Windows 10 mobile.
Method 3: How To Change Ringtone In Windows 10 Mobile By Downloading It From online Sites
This the simplest method to change ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile. Just go to Google.com and type in Windows 10 Mobile Ringtones download, this will give you many results that will have websites who are offering Windows 10 mobile free ringtones to download.
You can easily download the ringtones in Windows 10 Mobile and then set them from the Windows 10 Mobile Settings, no need to use Ringtone Maker App.
Few examples of website that you will consider to visit to download ringtones for Windows 10 mobile are– Zedge.net, en.softonic.com etc.
Bonus: 🙂 Here are the ringtones for Windows phone which are coming to flagship devices especially for our blog readers. These are Windows 10 ringtone mp3 free download.
Click Here to download and don’t forget to share this post on Facebook or any other social networks.
This bundle also includes face the pain ringtone and windows error ringtone. Hope you liked the Windows 10 mobile ringtones.
Do you like this guide on How To Change Ringtone In Windows 10 Mobile? Any Questions? Just use the comment section to get the answers. See you soon in the next article.
And Yes! Do let us know if there is any specific problem that you are facing in your Windows 10 OS. We will try to write a guide on it. 🙂