Well, after a long time here I am with another Windows 10 Guide. I was thinking How do I sync my settings in Windows 10? and came up with this well-explained article.
Synchronization is a great feature that helps us to keep our personalized settings on all the device we use. Be it a mobile phone synchronization or Windows synchronization, we all know it helps a lot.
Points We Are Covering:
How Do I Sync My Settings In Windows 10?
Syncing settings in Windows 10 is very easy. You just need to turn on a setting once, and it’s done. Let’s see what is that setting and how to use synchronization on Windows 10 to make your life much easier.
Recommended: Copy Music And Videos To Your Phone
About Sync Settings On Windows 10
- When the Windows 10 Sync setting is turned on it keeps track of all your settings and sets the same settings on all of your Windows 10 gadgets, so that you do not need to apply the same setting on every Windows 10 devices you own.
- Set Individual Sync Settings will help you to choose to sync your settings related to Themes, Ease of Access, Internet Explorer Settings, Password, Language Preferences, and Other important Windows Settings.
- If the Sync settings option isn’t available on your gadget, might your device presently not available for this feature.
Moving forward we will learn more about Sync settings in Windows 10.
How to Customize Sync Settings on Windows 10?
If I want to Sync my settings in Windows 10, the first step is to login to Windows 10 through Microsoft Account. This is important because the synchronization depends on it. Let’s say if you are not logged into your Microsoft Account on one computer then it will not sync the setting on the another computer that you have.
How to Access Sync Settings on Windows 10
Follow the below steps to turn on Sync Settings On Windows 10:
- Click Start Button to open the start menu.
- Click Settings
- Click on Accounts
- Click Sync your Settings On the right fringe.
- And Turn On Sync Settings option as you see below.
- If you move the slider to the right then it will turn on.
- And if you move it to the left then it will be set to off.
You Can Also Set Individual Sync Settings on Windows 10
You can set individual settings for all the categories to ON or OFF like like Theme, Internet Explorer Settings, Password, Ease of Access, Language Preferences and Other Windows Settings.
I hope this guide on How Do I Sync My Settings In Windows 10? helped you to connect your all Windows 10 devices with the same settings.
If you like this guide do not forget to share it with your friends.
Read Also: How To Use Alarms In Windows 10