We’re continuously considering to publish quality content from members of our community. This is why we flexibly accept the submission of relevant articles from guest authors on our website.
We’re quite selective with our content and hate it when we get given crappy spun content that either holds no relevance to the readership of Windows10Helper or is just a poor piece of writing that’s only focus is to get links back onto the authors website/blog. If you’re thinking about sending something like that to us then think again – we will just pay no attention to your email.
What we look for in guest posts is good quality content with images optimized that is relevant to the readers of this site. That can range from tips on How to Use Windows, the latest Windows news, and Windows Tutorial, through to Guides and Tips & Tricks. Just be sure to check through the blog to see if your suggested blog topic hasn’t already been covered on the blog before you get in touch.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Articles should be related to one of the topics related to Windows10Helper and must not directly promote the services/products of any business.
- Content must be original and not published anywhere else on the internet – if we find that the article is published anywhere else then it will be straightaway removed and you will be banned for a further chance to Guest blogging.
- Posts should be a minimum of 700-800 words long and separate paragraphs should be no longer than 6-7 lines in length.
- Each article must include at least one image. When using imagery, please ensure that you credit the source if it isn’t your own. Try to use creative commons images.
- You may link to other articles within your post if they are relevant, as well as the websites of anyone/anything mentioned (as long as they are not solely to promote a product/service/business). These links can be removed if we feel that they violate our guidelines.
- Be sure to include an author bio at the end of your post (between 2-4 lines long) where you can include a link back to your website and links to your social media accounts. Also include a photo of yourself to go within the author bio (200px x 200px).
To enquire about writing on Windows10Helper or If you’re Interested in being an established writer at Windows10Helper simply email email@example.com with the subject as “Guest Blogging”. We look forward to hearing from you soon!