Want to copy music and videos to your phone? Like any other smartphone, Windows 10 Mobile phones give you the ability to copy music and videos to your phone so you can enjoy your favorite music and videos.
Every one of us has lots of downloaded music and videos on our personal computers, but we still want to have them on our smartphones so that we can listen/watch them whenever we want. It’s Handy! and it’s offline.
There are times when we are on travel and not connected to the internet. Music and Videos on our phone is the best way to relax and enjoy while on travel. I usually watch lots of movies when on travel.
In this Windows 10 Mobile guide, we will be discussing copying music and videos to your phone. The steps are very simple and I hope you will this article.
Good quality headphones and a Windows 10 mobile is all you need to kill your boredom. Windows phone as a built-in equalizer to enhance your listening experience.
Let’s get started and load our phones with lots of good music and some movies ;). By the way, do comment your favorite music albums and movies, we would love to listen and watch them.
In case if you have any questions or doubts do let us know in the comment section.
Points We Are Covering:
Method 1: Copy Music And Videos To Your Phone Using USB Cable & PC
Sometimes you don’t have internet connected to your phone, and sometimes you don’t want to use your phone data to listen to your favorite songs or watch your favorite videos over and over.
Intenet data cost money and its a smart move to download and load your favorite media on your phone to listen to it whenever you want without burning your internet data pack.
To watch or listen to your videos or songs when you are offline copying music and videos to your phone is the best thing to do.
Follow the below steps:
- Connect your phone to your PC with a cable also called as the USB cable.
- Once you connected your Windows 10 mobile phone to your PC, Windows will automatically start installing USB drivers on your PC.
- If by any chance Windows 10 is not able to identify your phone drivers than go to the manufacturer’s website to manually download and install it.
- Now the second thing you want to is to get help with File Explorer in Windows 10. When you open File Explorer, you will see your phone drive there.
- Do not forget to switch Charge This Device to Transfer Files mode on your phone. This is very important.
- After this get into your phone drive. Here is an example how it looks like.
- Use File Explorer to copy the music and video files to your phone.
- Once they’ve been copied, your songs will be in the Groove app and videos will be in the Films & TV app.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Use One Drive To Copy Music And Videos To Your Phone To Conserve Phone Storage
- On your Windows 10 PC, open File Explorer and move the songs and videos that you want on your Windows 10 mobile phone to OneDrive.
- One Drive app is a cloud storage that comes inbuilt with Windows 10 operating system.
- Once they’ve finished uploading, songs from OneDrive will appear in the Groove app. Because the files are streaming, they won’t take up space on your phone.
- Use the same One Drive account on both on the PC and on your mobile for this to work.
- This is a nice way to conserve phone storage.
Method 3: Use File Transfer Software To Copy Music And Videos To Your phone
You can download ShareIt for pc. It will help you to transfer your music and videos to your phone and vice versa. For this is to work you should also install the app on your Mobile Phone.
The app can be easily found on the Windows App Store. There are many apps to do this task, but I personally like ShareIt.
This is also a must-have app if you want to exchange media with your friend over Mobile Phones. You can share almost everything with the other mobile user or receive them.
Also Read: How To Get Help In Windows 10?
That’s all in today’s Windows 10 mobile guide on “How to copy music and videos to your phone“.
Do you know any other method to do this task? If yes do comment below and we will include it in this article.
I hope you like this article, but if you have any doubts or questions, please let us know by commenting below. Enjoy your music and videos on your Windows 10 mobile phone. See ya!