Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 10 comes with your new Windows 10 operating system. In this Windows 10 guide, we will learn how to get Internet Explorer for Windows 10.
Internet Explorer 11 is the most stable version of IE family. It is fast and flexible. Internet Explorer in Windows 10 make it faster as Windows 10 itself is a very lite operating system.
Let us see how you can get Internet Explorer for Windows 10.
How to look for Internet Explorer in Windows 10
- Just go to ‘Cortana‘ and search ‘Internet Explorer‘.
- Click the result you get at the top.
- That’s it!
But let’s say after searching in ‘Cortana’ you are unable to find Internet Explorer 11. So what you will do? Where is InternetExplorer in Windows 10? I will tell you why it is now showing in Cortana search results.
This happens when Internet Explorer 11 is not enabled in the system. Let’s see how we can do this.
Recommended: How To Change The Default Search Engine In Microsoft Edge Browser?
Install Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10
- In Cortana search bar type ‘Programs & Features‘ and click on it.
- Now in the next window click on ‘Turn Windows Features On or Off‘. Remember that you should be the administrator of the system to perform this action.
- Now in the next window check mark the box in front of Internet Explorer 11 and click on OK.
- Now Restart your computer.
- Once the computer is back again, go to Cortana and search for Internet Explorer 11. This time, you will see it in the result.
If in case the above solutions did not work for you can also try downloading Internet Explorer 11 from Microsoft official Website.
Internet Explorer 11 download for Windows 10
- Go to Microsoft Official website and download Internet Explorer 11.
- Once downloaded, install IE11 and do not forget to restart your PC once.
Do not hesitate to ask any question in the comment section below.
Also Read: How To Get Help In Windows 10