Want to copy music and videos to your phone? Like any other smartphone, Windows 10 Mobile phones gives you the ability to copy music and videos to your phone.
In this guide, i will show you how to do this the correct way.
Every one of us has lots of downloaded music and videos on our personal computers, but we still want to have them on our smartphones so that we can listen/watch them whenever we want. It’s Handy!
In this Windows 10 Mobile guide, we will be discussing copying music and videos to your phone.
In case if you have any questions or doubts do let us know in the comment section.
Recommended: How to change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile
Method 1: Copy Music And Videos To Your Phone
Sometimes you don’t have internet connected to your phone, and sometimes you don’t want to use your phone data to listen to your favorite songs or watch your favourite videos over and over.
To watch or listen to your videos or songs when you are offline copying music and videos to your phone is the best thing to do.
Follow the below steps:
- Connect your phone to your PC with a cable also called as USB cable.
- Once you connected your Windows 10 mobile phone to your PC, Windows will automatically start installing USB drivers on your PC.
- Now get help with File Explorer in Windows 10. When you open File Explorer, you will see your phone drive there.
- Use File Explorer to copy the music and video files to your phone.
- Once they’ve been copied, your songs will be in the Groove app and videos will be in the Films & TV app.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Use One Drive to copy music and videos to your phone to conserve phone storage
- On your Windows 10 PC, open File Explorer and move the songs and videos that you want on your Windows 10 mobile phone to OneDrive.
- Once they’ve finished uploading, songs from OneDrive will appear in the Groove app. Because the files are streaming, they won’t take up space on your phone.
- This is a nice way to conserve phone storage.
Method 3: Use Android file transfer software to copy music and videos to your phone
You can download ShareIt for pc . It will help you to transfer your music and videos to your phone and vice versa.
That’s all in today’s Windows 10 mobile guide on “How to copy music and videos to your phone“.
I hope you like this article, but if you have any doubts or questions, please let us know by commenting below. Enjoy your music and videos on your Windows 10 mobile phone.See you !
Also Read: How To Get Help In Windows 10